Published as "Social Change"
in the Warsaw Times Union
July 9, 2015
The recent Supreme Court decision on gay marriage reminds me of Kathleen Parker’s recent column (6-9-15) in the Times Union on Bruce Jenner (Now a "T" in the LGBT community). "What really bothers most conservatives and doubtless many others is the dominant template of social change via media saturation … there is no debate. What we have is a media-created media-driven conversation among the media. Indeed the matter has been settled by …Big Media and it’s now up to the rest of the country to fall in line."
The Gay libbers clearly planned this decades ago. The book After the Ball outlined a plan to cover the American straights with propaganda and to change their perception of homosexuality. Their plan includes six rules:
1. Talk about gays and gayness as loudly and often as possible. The main thing is to talk about gayness until the issue becomes thoroughly tiresome … seek desensitization and nothing more … It makes no difference that the ads are lies, not to us, because we are using them to ethically good effect, to counter negative stereotypes that are every bit as much lies and far more wicked ones.
2. Portray gays as victims, not aggressive challengers.
3. Give homosexual protectors a "just cause."
4. Make gays look good.
5. Make the victimizers look bad.
6. Solicit funds from corporate America and major foundations.
The results of this program, helped along by Hollywood and major media and followed by government intervention and support have been spectacular. Anyone with a noncongruent opinion is now afraid to state it. The suppression has been successful. Now homosexuals are a protected class … The policy is that anything goes except objection to the policy. Homosexuality is being, in fact has been declared legitimate by fiat … and that is how secular morals are created; they are made up and forced on the nonsecular …" This entire article can be read at atheism-analyzed.blogspot.com under Homosexual watch – "Thoughts on homosexuality" (July 17, 2011). The Gay libbers admit (see above) that their strategy involves lies and deception. As they said at Atheism-Analyzed.blogspot.com, "If you don’t value the truth, what do you value?"
Return to Table of Contents
Return to Letters to the Editor
Return to Homosexuality